Important--- pages 1 and 2 of the Event Application below must be completed and turned into the SSBR office with all fees no later than 5 weeks prior to the date of the scheduled event. The SSBR must have all application fees and applications completed prior to listing the event on the SSBR Tour Schedule.When the SSBR recieves all fees and application,the producer or committee will be contacted by the SSBR to advise if the Event was approved , When the event is approved the SSBR will list the Event on the Tour Schedules and Begin the Event Advertising (optional- call SSBR for Flyer Designs if needed). The SSBR provides:
1. Central Call in System for Riders
2. Secretary Forms for Payouts, Day Sheets, Judges Sheets on Request
3. Web Site Advertising for Each Sanctioned Event www.SSBRNOW.com
4. Professional Governing Body for conduct of all SSBR Members
5. Professional Bull Riding Contestants and Personel.
6.Facebook Advertising,SSBR Friends list consist of over 6000 members
Event Application Fee : $250 (Check,Cash or Money Order) Due no later than 5 Weeks Prior to the Scheduled Event
rule change 4-1-12/ it is not required for Contract personnel to obtain an SSBR Card Membership at SSBR sanctioned events/ but only Card holders will be eligible to work the SSBR's Season Final event.
Right Click on document below and Print